Vancouver, British Columbia, November 23, 2016 – Rye Patch Gold Corp. (TSX.V: RPM; OTCQX: RPMGF; FWB: 5TN) (the “Company” or “Rye Patch”) is pleased to provide an update on the Florida Canyon restart project.
The project continues on track and as of mid-November the project has achieved 70% completion, highlights:
- The crusher move is complete and all long lead items have arrived;
- Stock-piling of ore has commenced;
- Pregnant and barren ponds are complete;
- Plastic liner is rolling across the lower 1/3 of the leach pad;
- First and second drawdown of credit facility achieved; and
- Project is on budget and is fully funded.